Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

On a quick side note – Holidays in Hand ended up not happening in this household this year but the plan is there for 2010.

Yesterday I spent the day doing some holiday baking. And I was good and didn’t do much taste testing LOL (having to check my blood sugar over the Christmas holidays helps)

Mum & I made……. White Christmas, Chocolate truffles, gingerbread men & stars, chocolate coffee truffles, shortbread and a gingerbread star tree. Will be decorating the gingerbread pieces later today. Photos to follow on Boxing Day as I most likely won’t b on the internet 2nite (unless I want to go on dial up)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

and don’t forget you can track Santa via NORAD on Google Earth ;)

See ya back here boxing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment