Friday, November 20, 2009

Holidays In Hand Days 2 - 4

I’m loving this class so far. The prompt pages are GORGEOUS (You’ll get to see them soon – printing them out & working on my presentation for them over the weekend)

The prompt pages have space for Things to Do & Things to Make

Here’s some of the things I’ll be adding to my Things to Do list

  • Put up the Christmas tree.
  • Go out somewhere special for dinner
  • Celebrate the longest night of the year (December 21) by lighting extra candles or luminarias
  • Make cards (ok I know I said I wasn’t going to make cards but I’m gonna make a couple for a few family members)
  • Make homemade apple pie
  • Decorate holiday cookies
  • Address your holiday cards together
  • Slip a little note of holiday love into a backpack, laptop case, lunchbox, or set it on a pillow
  • Get in touch--call, write a letter, email, send a card--with a friend or relative whom you haven't heard from in a long time.

and some of the things I’ll be making

Will also be working on the Album framework over the weekend but more about that later ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your prompts display. My mouth started watering when I saw all the baking you will be doing,lol. I look forward to seeing your pages.

    ReplyDelete