Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week 4 - Decorating Week 2009

Wow we’re in week 4 already! and I feel way more organised than last year (see the present post – I still can’t believe that)

Anyways we’re onto Decorating week. This week I’ll be

  • Buying Christmas cards and getting them ready to post.
  • Inspect and inventory decorations. Record results on holiday decoration inventory. Check light strands for cracked or broken bulbs. Add needed replacements to the master shopping list.  (already bought some new lights)
  • Wash Christmas tree (we’ve got a swallows nest in the garage and there is bird poop on the top section of the tree – not enough is ruined to warrant buying a new tree)
  • look at getting a few new decorations
  • wrap bought presents

Our tree won’t go up til 1st December but if I get it all out and organised it will make life easier.

For those interested in decorating on a budget check out this page.

And if you’re interested in Christmas related scrapping – pop on over to Roll 2 Create on 1st December… we’re running a Countdown to Christmas but more about that later ;)

Updating my Holiday’s In Hand progress – I’m gonna make a 8x8 Hybrid album and I think I’ll be hand making the cover for my album from chippie – it’s my project for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment